Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell pose naked for magazine

Supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have stripped off for a racy photoshoot that saw them admit their love for each other. The pair cuddled up in the striking black and white snap for Interview Magazine that saw Campbell, 42, expose her famous assets.

And in a teaser of the interview inside, it is titled, "I love you, Kate! Naomi Campbell talks to Kate Moss." The supermodels, who reunited for a cover for the first time since their Vogue Paris shoot in 2008, talked about their beginnings in the industry.

Moss, 38, asked Campbell, "I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video." To which Campbell replied, "Yeah. I was seven, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle."

The pair also discussed ethnic prejudice in the modelling world, with Moss saying, "When I first got to New York, I was like, 'What are they talking about?' I could not tell, you know. "It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it is so mixed race." And Campbell added, "Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised, so it was a big eye opener to me." 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP