Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anushka Sharma HOT Photos on Harper's Bazaar


Booked by the biggest banners in the industry, and with an A-list line-up of films on the way, Anushka Sharma sets the screen ablaze as she charts her own course to super stardom.

Vintage Hollywood Glamour
Blouse, Rs 61,100, and skirt, Rs 1,23,800, Salvatore Ferragamo. Bustier, Gaurav Gupta at Ensemble. Ring, Ganjam. Cuff, Anmol Jewellers. Shoes, Crisian & McCaffery.

Anushka says:
"I am not a fashionista. But I am a stylish person. I always have been. But it would be ridiculous if I walked around looking glamorous all the time."

Femme fatale
Jacket,and skirt, Shahab Durazi. Ring, Gehna Jewellers.

Anushka says:
"I don't like tight dresses or jeans. But when I need to tog up I really do."

Gilded glory
Dress, Rs 36,000, Monisha Jaising. Shoes, Rs 52,500, Christian Louboutin.

Anushka says:
"I have a very shabby-chic style. What some people call homeless-person chic."




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP